Liquid Studio 1.16 giveaway olarak 11 Şubat 2019 tarihinde sunulmuştu
Liquid Studio, TwistedBrush Pro Studio'dan doğmuş ve bireysel nesneler yaratmaya odaklanmış daha kolay ve basit arayüze sahip bir programdır.
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10; 500MB disk space; 1024x768 minimum display resolution; 4GB RAM (8GB or more recommended)
TwistedBrush Pro Studio is a program for digital artists of any level: from novice to professional. Strong focus on natural media painting, photo editing and illustrative styles. TwistedBrush has more than 9000 brushes in over 250 ArtSets!
Painting and drawing with natural media brushes Paint Studio makes no compromises in offering the best of the TwistedBrush painting engine. Presented in an interface that's perfectly suited for creation of new art work using expressive brushes from thick wet oil paints and fluid watercolors to slick oil pastels and fine airbrushes and everything in between.
Luminance Studio is a Pixarra product in the Studio series with a focus on painting with luminance for both natural media and design style of artwork. It builds on the success of other Studio products by Pixarra, giving you, the artist, a tool dedicated to achieving your vision quicker and better than other options.
Selfie Studio provides you the creative tools to edit your photos to get just the look you want.
Tree Studio is a product born from TwistedBrush Pro Studio but with a focus on 2D tree creation with a simpler, streamlined interface. Tree Studio has pairs of brushes for each tree type. One for the frame and one for the leaves. The frame is algorithmically generated so it will be different each time. This allows you can create an endless variety of each tree type.
Liquid Studio 1.16 üzerine yorumlar
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
I'll make the assumption that this is a lifetime licence, given that I can't see any indication. As with all Pixarra products it is easy to install and has a standard look to it. Have given it a quick go and am happy with the results, I would advise looking at their getting started video and looking at the user guide, both via the link in the homepage information here, but this is definately a fun keeper.
Save | Cancel
Some differences between today's giveaway (v1.16) and the latest version on the Pixarra Website (v2.17), per Pixarra:
* Added - License support for Studio Bundle
* Added - UI Color Themes, Light, Light Gray and Slate added.
* Improved - The page view panel will show the page as 1 to 1 if smaller than the page view panel.
* Improved - Subsample positioning improved when zoomed in.
* Improved - Brush effects Jitter, Jitter2, Disperse, Scatter and Scatter were improved for fine placement.
* Change - Tool hotkeys no longer will act as a temporary tool selection.
* Fixed - Crash if showing Windows desktop when the Select Brush panel was active.
* Fixed - Quick Command buttons for adjusting luminance were not working.
* Fixed - Large pages were not drawing properly when first starting.
Save | Cancel