Hide Cloud Drive 18.104.22.168 giveaway olarak 10 Haziran 2019 tarihinde sunulmuştu
Do you want to protect your cloud sync folder safe?
Do you want to keep your cloud sync folder data safe while you are away from your PC? This 'Hide Cloud Drive' product hide sync folder and Tray Icon of cloud drive. It also protects your files by hiding the Desktop, Documents and Pictures folders.
* You can apply the "Deny Access" or "Read Only" policy for the selected cloud drives.
* When "Deny Access" policy is selected, the cloud sync-folder is inaccessible and the Tray Icon and shortcut disappear. As a result, others can not access Cloud Drive.
* You can also apply "Deny Access" or "Read Only" policies to the Desktop, Documents, Pictures folder.
* This applies to the Cloud Drive displayed in Explorer, not to Cloud in the Web Browser.
* If you change the Cloud Sync Folder while running the application, the application will control all Sync Folders before and after the change. After rebooting, only the changed Sync Folder is controlled.
Support Cloud Drive:
* Google Backup and Sync
* Google Drive File Stream
* Microsoft OneDrive
* Amazon Drive
Windows 7/ 8/ 10 (x32/x64)/ Server/ 2008 R2 or later
The 'Block Webcam and microphone' product allows only WebCam or Microphone to be used for the applications that are allowed. This helps prevent malware, Ransomware, etc. from leaking your personal information using your your WebCam or Microphone. In addition, if a malicious program attempts to use the WebCam, it immediately blocks it and logs it.
Secure PC allows you to hide your important files when you are away from the office for a while, or to protect your files by temporarily changing your regular documents to read only.
The 'Secure Doc' product converts general documents to secure documents. This secure document can have policies such as expiration date and expiration coun t, output and clip copy control, and so on. Administrators can control secure document remotely to prevent users from opening the document, and all usgae logs are sent to administrator. Secure documents can be opened on Windows (XP/7/8/10 and Windows Server), MAC, Android, iPhone
The 'USB Safe Guard' product converts regular USB to secure USB. This secure USB can have an expiration date and expiration count policy. Secure USB can be opened with read-only o r read/write privileges. In addition, administrators can remotely control the use of secure USB. You can also receive USB usage logs by email.