HD Video Converter Factory Pro 11.0 giveaway olarak 13 Aralık 2016 tarihinde sunulmuştu
WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro supports the newest encoder H265(HEVC), VP9 and other h-video formats. It converts Multi-track HD video M2TS, MKV, AVCHD, HDTV BDAV and MPEG-TS, HD-camcorder video and more to 300+ video and audio codecs. It works the best for converting videos from Standard-Definition (SD) to High-Definition (HD) like HD MP4, HD MKV, HD AVI, HD MTS, HD TRP, even 4k standard. Enhance audio quality to improve your surround sound on headphones or speakers.
Download Video From 300+ sites, including Facebook, Liveleak, Vimeo, MetaCafe, etc. You can easily download HD video files and then transfer them to any of your portable devices.
Integrated with an advanced video compressor, it will downsize video (convert HD videos to SD videos) with Minimum Quality Loss! Moreover, you are also supported to remove black bars, create video clips, merge files, enjoy the fun of effects. The built-in ringtone maker for iOS and Android device will also work for you.
Use a 60% OFF discount (only $19.95) for WonderFox HD Converter Factory Pro Family Pack (3 PCs).
Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000; Processor: > 1 GHz Intel or AMD CPU; Free Hard Disk Space: 50 MB or more; RAM: 512 MB or above
Designed to ensure you can convert DVD, download online videos and convert video & audio. Supports the latest devices like iPhone 7 (Plus), Apple TV 4, new TVs, etc. WonderFox DVD Video Converter Family Pack ($34.95 for 5 PCs).
HD Video Converter Factory Pro 11.0 üzerine yorumlar
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Dear GOTD users,
It has been a loooooooong time since the last giveaway of WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro was distributed at GOTD. We’re pleased to inform you that this software has been updated to V11.0 with new great improvements, and we are here holding the new giveaway exclusively for you.
Please follow the full guide here to participate in this giveaway:
1. Download WonderFox HD Video Converter Factory Pro from GOTD promotion page.
2. Unzip the installer pack.
3. Install and register it with the license code provided in the pack.
If you have registration problem, please leave your question here or send email to email@example.com
As usual, the Giveaway Version works the same as Full Version. The only difference is that it does not support free upgrades.
And, if you want to enjoy the lifetime free upgrades and speedy tech support service, we’d like to offer you a 60% OFF WonderFox HD Converter Factory Pro Family Pack (3 PCs). It's only $19.95.
Any suggestions on our software are warmly welcomed. :)
WonderFox Support Team
Save | Cancel
Hi everybody. :-)
1) Problem one: in Option-general-sound, there's the default wonderfox-folder\audio-file instead of the one I chose during installation.
2) I tried to clip six videos (each one about: 3 minutes, 70MB, 1920x1080, MP4), format and resolution output were the same as input ones:
- Problem two: I can't navigate videos.
- Problem three: After I started the operation, it blocked notepad: maybe the priority should be set on "below normal" (I did it through task manager), or you could add the task priorities directly in the program.
After I saved my notes, I changed the priority to "high", then to "above normal", but the pc froze, hence I set it to below normal (again).
- The tasks started about at 11:25am and finished at 12:05pm.
- Problem four: The sizes of resulting videos were from 110MB to 164MB: I expected they were smaller.
3) Then I tried to merge the six videos:
- Problem five: I had the files in "D:\Documenti\WonderFox Soft\HD Video Converter Factory Pro\OutputVideo", copied the path, then I went to add files and found I can't paste it.
- Problem six: In the merge window, I can't see the filenames.
There aren't tooltips or something to allow me to check the correct order of the files.
- The task started about at 12:05am and finished about at 12:57.
- Problem seven: The size of resulting video was 725MB (I espected it was smaller).
About 4 months ago I did the same with other 6 videos similar to the ones I used today, using another video editor program, and I obtained a 182MB video (webm format, mp4 wasn't available).
I hope the developer finds the mentioned problems and correct them in the next program update.
Hope this helps!
Save | Cancel
Hey ew. :-)
They aren't really my problems, but developer problems, given that another program doesn't have those "glitches".
Save | Cancel
I'm getting an error when converting a Youtube video, it says C:\test.txt cannot be created, access is denied. Which is right, I don't want software putting files on my root drive, base level. The conversion stops after this and I have to close it. Can I change where this test.txt is placed ?
Save | Cancel
Conversion of 33 minutes mp4 file to avi.
WonderFox Soft HD Video Converter Factory Pro -- mp4 to avi 00:05:05, roughly 5 minutes.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe -- mp4 to avi 00:03:32, roughly 3 minutes and a half.
Conversion 13 minutes avi file to mp4.
WonderFox Soft HD Video Converter Factory Pro -- avi to mp4 00:11:24 (!), roughly 11 minutes and a half, or just 11 minutes, if you will.
WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe -- avi to mp4 00:05:19. roughly 5 minutes and a half.
This is by no means a comprehensive test, but for me, WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe is the winner, glad i have kept it from the previous giveaway.
Thanks for the offer, but i'll pass.
Save | Cancel